Happy Wedding Wednesday! There are so many beautiful and inspirational images out there in the bridal world, and starting today I will be compiling a list of my current favorites for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully these pretties are a welcome distraction to get you through the midweek doldrums.
(Clockwise from top left…)
1. BHLDN carries some of my favorite bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I adore this lace panel back dress. It such a lovely detail that will look so special in your photos…much better than a zipper, don’t you think?
2. Corn hole is one of my favorite activities at outdoor gatherings. The game is a fun and easy way for your guests to interact and pass the time that you and your wedding party need to slip away for photos. And a custom set with the couple’s initials is a fun and unexpected twist. It would also make for a fantastic gift that the couple can enjoy for years to come!
3. Beautiful and wild looking flowers in a similar color palette can enhance a lounge area for guests.
4. Taller ladies like myself (or shorter grooms, for that matter) appreciate a pair of flats that are just as stunningly gorgeous and jeweled as all of those spectacular bridal heels out there. These are the best I’ve seen so far! Aren’t the jaw-droppingly beautiful! I’ve saved this image everywhere…I can’t get enough of them!
5. A simple and seasonally appropriate invitation to celebrate with the couple as they “tie the knot” at a summer wedding!
6. I put this bouquet together for a darling bride this past weekend. Grocery store flowers for a bride on a budget can look just as polished and special as an expensive bouquet from a florist. And when created by a friend, your bouquet is hand-tied with love!
7. A 4th of July rehearsal dinner is a chic, simple, and perfect way to celebrate the holiday and nuptials with all of your favorite people!
Be sure to check out these and other images on our Pinterest page!
Thanks for reading!